Live Roulette Net Ent
This is a single-zero European roulette by Net Entertainment, a worldwide renowned developer of pokies, that offers an amazing maximum limit of $75,000. Fantastic video quality, friendly English-speaking dealers and substantial statistics make it a definite must-play for all roulette fans.
Live roulette features
Similarly to other European-style games, the reviewed roulette has 36 numbers from 1 to 36 and a single zero. The table layout that is always on display under the video stream box is designed to accept all inside (single-number bet, Split, Line, etc.) and outside (Even/Odd, Red/Black, etc.) bets. There are also special bets placed on a racetrack that is normally hidden from view and opens when clicking the racetrack icon on the screen. A neighbor bet always covers five numbers without the opportunity to change the amount of neighboring numbers.
Keeping an eye on statistical data and game history is important if you want your betting strategy to work properly. The Statistics section to the right of the video box indicates a set of hot and cold numbers, which are the numbers that have won most or least frequently for some recent rounds. Another statistics panel displays results of the last 15 game rounds.
Other useful features available in Live Roulette by Net Entertainment are:
- quick access to Live Casino lobby where you can join a new table without discontinuing your present gaming session
- a chat facility for contacting the dealer and other players. The chat box can be removed from the screen under the Settings button
- detailed roulette rules that cover every minute particulars of the game. Particularly recommended to new players
- Save Favorite Bets feature. This is a widely used feature in live roulette that allows to save any bet and then place it easily and quickly
- Paytable panel showing odds for all bet types
- hovering a mouse pointer over the table highlights the numbers to be involved in the bet if you decide to place chips on that betting area.
Video and audio options
Though streamed in a very high quality, video options are somewhat limited as compared with other live dealer solutions. Players are not given the option to alter the camera viewpoint during the play; instead, the view is changed automatically at different phases of the game. For example, on releasing the ball onto the wheel, the camera focuses on the spinning wheel until the ball stops on a winning space. The player can pick from 3 video quality settings (High, Medium and Low) and tweak the volume of sound effects and background casino sound. Below the video feed box you will see a camera icon that shows a current direction in which the camera is facing.